The YC-ZG100(Q) gas shielded hardfacing flux cored wire is a kind of metal powder cored filler wire. This metal powder welding wire generates particle transfers with low spatter, utilizing CO2 shielding gas. When using mixed shielded gases, this Cr-Mn-Mo flux cored wire offers stable arc, lower spatter, great formation and balanced hardness.
1. There is no crack on wear resistant hardbanding on drill pipe.
2. Hardness of dill pipe surface reaches HRC55-59 by utilizing our hardfacing flux cored wire.
3. Dill collar and joint are all well protected in drilling process.
4. This gas shielded flux cored wire is compatible with other welding wires for wear resistant hardbanding alloys, such as Arnco 100XT, etc. Our product is also capable of deploying new welds on dill pipe that has been welded by other wires.
5. Our mixed gas shielded welding wire is recommended for various drill pipes in all kinds of conditions and sizes, including heavy duty drill pipe, drill collar, centering device, shock absorber and other down-hole tools, etc.
Hardness (Single layer with height over 3mm)
Chemical composition of deposited metal (%)
Recommended welding data
|Wire diameter (mm)||Current (A)||Voltage (V)||Gas (l/min)|
Most proper voltage: 29V, current: 250A
15kg/25kg plastic spool in vacuum sealed foil bag